CCH Real Estate Mutual Fund Trust
- Investment timeline: Started July 2019
- Open to investment via Offering Memorandum
- Download a copy of the Offering Memorandum
Limited Partnership Agreements:
- CCH West 77th LP Agreement, dated June 19, 2019
- Amended and Restated CCH Currie III LP Agreement, dated June 11, 2020
- Amended and Restated CCH Southshore LP Agreement, dated September 26, 2022
- CCH Currie IV LP Agreement, dated July 29, 2022
- Amended and Restated CCH Elan LP Agreement, dated December 5, 2022
- Amended and Restated CCH Maple Crest IV LP Agreement, dated September 26, 2022
- Amended and Restated CCH Belvedere II LP Agreement, dated December 1, 2022
- Amended and Restated CCH Prescott LP Agreement, dated September 2, 2022
- Amended and Restated CCH Belvedere III LP Agreement, dated September 12, 2023
Management Services Agreements:
- CCH West 77th GP Ltd, dated June 12, 2019
- CCH Currie III GP Ltd, dated March 18, 2020
- CCH Southshore GP Ltd, dated December 14, 2021
- CCH Currie IV GP Ltd, dated July 29, 2022
- CCH Elan GP Ltd, dated December 5, 2022
- CCH Maple Crest IV GP Ltd, dated December 6, 2021
- CCH Belvedere II GP Ltd., dated November 9, 2021
- CCH Belvedere III Management Services Agreement Executed
- CCH Prescott Management Services Agreement Fully Executed
Interested in Investing?
Read through our offering memorandum or request more information.
Using single purposes limited partnerships, the Trust will indirectly invest invest in the following:
(a) invest in the business of single and multi-family residential real estate land acquisition, construction, holding, development and re-sale primarily in the Province of Alberta;
(b) loan funds on a short to mid-term basis to certain corporations, including those which may be affiliated to the General Partner, or other entities which are in the business of providing trades services or are suppliers in the real estate construction industry, on terms, conditions and for security to be, subject to the approval of the Investment Committee, as provided herein, acting reasonably; and
(c) invest in primarily residential focused real estate development projects which have already been approved for the requisite zoning required for the development, or in the opinion of the Investment Committee, will obtain the requisite zoning within a reasonable time, and where such investment both projects a reasonable return on investment in its own right, and/or is strategic to securing access to residential building lots or opportunities for the Partnership or such entities in which it invests
CCH Real Estate Mutual Fund Trust is an open-ended mutual fund trust established under the laws of the Province of Alberta.
These securities do not trade on any exchange or market.
The Fund is NOT a Reporting Issuer under applicable securities law and does not file documents electronically via SEDAR, except to the extent it is obligated to file its financial information on SEDAR.
Class A Trust Units issued by CCH Real Estate Mutual Fund Trust.
$1.00 per Class A Trust Unit. The Trust Units are eligible to be acquired under an Exempt Plan.
A minimum of $2,500.00 must be invested by a Subscriber.
Twenty million ($20,000,000.00) including those funds raised under prior offerings.
The mimimum offerring is 500,000 Class A Trust Units or a total of $500,000
The subscription price is payable at the time of closing by wire transfer, certified cheque, or bank draft payable to CCH Real Estate Mutual Fund Trust.
Proposed Closing Date
The Issuer will close Subscriptions as they are received and accepted. The Issuer anticipates that the first Closing will occur under this Offering Memorandum on or before December 15, 2019.
There are potential tax consequences to these securities. For further details, see Item 6.1 – Certain Canadian Federal Income Tax Considerations in the Offering Memorandum
There are no selling agents at this time. The Fund may elect to retain a registered Exempt Market Dealer to sell all or a portion of the Trust Units offered.
There are various risks associated with these securities. For further details, see Item 8 – Risk Factors
Certain statements in this presentation contain forward-looking statements about the objectives of the Partnership and management’s expectations, beliefs, intentions or strategies for the future. Future events are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks, uncertainties and assumptions include, but are not limited to: general economic conditions; actions by government authorities; actions by regulatory authorities; availability of raw materials and trades; changes in raw materials prices; foreign exchange rates; interest rates; competitor activity; industry pricing pressures; seasonality of the construction industry; and weather.